Articles Search Results
- FPS/Network Display Box ("F" key in-game)
Pressing "F" on your keyboard will enable the FPS/Network Display box, which shows your graphics performance in Frames Per Second, along with your Network connectivity detail display. The FPS/Network Display box appears in the upper ri... Read More
- Minimum Participation Requirements (MPR)
Rookies: Rookies are required to participate in at least four official Time Trial sessions OR two official Race Sessions during the current 12-week racing season in order to earn a Class D license (provided their safety record meets the ... Read More
- What do I need to get promoted to the next License Class?
Rookie: Rookies are required to participate in at least four official Time Trial sessions OR two official Race Sessions during the current 12-week racing season in order to earn a Class D license (provided their safety record meets the minimum... Read More
- How to add iRacing System Software as an exception in NOD32 v3.x
1. Left click on the NOD32 icon on the task bar,and select Advanced Setup.. 2. Twist open the "Antivirus and antispyware" section 3. Twist open the "Web access protection" section 4. Click on the "Exclusions" line 5. Click on the [Add] button a... Read More
- How to add iRacing System Software as an exception in NOD32 v.2.x
1. Click on the NOD32 icon in the lower right of the task bar. 2. When the Control Center window comes up, expand the Threat Protection Modules list. 3. Click on the IMON item. ... Read More
- What is the difference between Testing, Practice, Qualifying and Time Trials?
Testing Testing is done alone, with no official scoring of times. Laps are timed within the simulation, but the results of testing are unofficial and are not saved or published to the website as other results are. Incidents do not count against yo... Read More
- Initially Installing iRacing Software
1. The first time you log into the iRacing website, you should see a section saying SYSTEM NOT IN SERVICE. Click here to restore service. 2. Click the Download Software button 3. Click Run at the File Download - Se... Read More
- How do I add someone as a friend?
To add a driver as a friend, follow the steps below. 1. Locate the "Driver Lookup” bar on the main navigation bar. 2. Type the name of the driver you want to add as a friend, and click the magnifying glass. 3. Place you... Read More
- What is a ttRating?
A Time Trial is a competition between you and the clock (and everyone else and the clock!) You are on track alone and must try to record the fastest sequence of laps without spinning, going off the track, or having contact with a barrier. Any ... Read More
- How are iRatings and ttRatings Different?
iRating The iRating is a system of measuring the skill level of a driver, similar to a handicap in golf or a chess rating in that sport. Your iRating, which changes each time you race, will help you track your development as a driver and i... Read More
|Displaying 1 to 10 out of 13 articles found
|| Page 1 of 2