Sim Hot-Key Combinations
- The iRacing.com simulator features several hot-keys that can be used to make some tasks while driving easier to manage while driving.
- To view or change the hot-hey assignments launch the sim then choose the <OPTIONS>tab at the top right of your screen.
- Once in the options section, Click the <CONTROLS> tab at the bottom of the window to view the default hot-key assignments.
- Each user can customize the hot-keys. To change any assignment, place and click the mouse on the control you want to assign and place your mouse over the object you want to change and click
- You'll receive a dialog box noting "unassigned"
- Once the key is assigned the dialog will disappear, click <DONE>.
- Text Chat: Used to initiate any text chat to all drivers or when whispering to a single driver while in the car.
- Text Chat Reply: Quick reply to the last person that sent you a whisper message.
- Text Chat Toggle: Use to enable or disable viewing of all chat from other drivers while driving.
- Increase Field of View: Adjust the view from the drivers cockpit.
- Decrease Field of View: Adjust the view from the drivers cockpit.
- Speed Gear/Pedals Display: Toggles this display which is at the bottom left of a drivers view when in car.
- FPS/Network Display: Frames Per Second and Network connectivity display shown at the top right of the screen when in car.
- Cycle Splits Delta Display: Toggles the split delta on and cycle through the various deltas.
Pit Stop Black boxes can have different adjustments available depending on the type of car being driven. en iyi 50 film izle
Article ID: 80
Created On: Thu, May 8, 2008 at 8:15 PM
Last Updated On: Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 10:23 AM
Authored by: Shannon Whitmore [Shannon.Whitmore@iRacing.com]
Online URL: http://faq.iracing.com/article.php?id=80