An incident is defined as any time you leave the racing surface, make contact with barriers or other fixed objects, or have contact with other cars. Each incident is weighted differently:
• Light Contact with Another Driver = 0x.
• Off Track (more than half the car off the racing surface) = 1x.
• Loss of Control (rotating 90 degrees or more to the direction of the track) = 2x.
• Contact (colliding with barrier or other object) = 3x.
• Contact with a fellow competitor = 4x.
Article ID: 22
Created On: Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 5:57 PM
Last Updated On: Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 1:37 PM
Authored by: Shannon Whitmore [Shannon.Whitmore@iRacing.com]
Online URL: http://faq.iracing.com/article.php?id=22