|Home » Categories » Content|
Initially Installing iRacing Software
Article Number: 71 | Rating: 3/5 from 2 votes | Last Updated: Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 6:37 PM
1. The first time you log into the iRacing website, you should see a section saying SYSTEM NOT IN SERVICE.
Click here to restore service.
2. Click the Download Software button
3. Click Run at the File Download - Security Warning window.
4. Click Run at the Internet Explorer - Security Warning window if you see it:
5. Click Next at the iRacing.com Race Simulation - InstallShield Wizard:
6. We recommend you keep the default Destination Location and click on Next:
7. The Ready to Install the Program dialog box will open. Click the INSTALL button to install the software you've just downloaded:
8. Download will begin. (The time necessary to download the software will depend on the speed of your internet connection. The 'progress bar' will update you on the progress of the download.)
9. You may be prompted to download the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. Choose I Accept the Agreement then click Next:
9. When the InstallShield Wizard is complete - click Finish:
10. click on Return to the member section link to go back to the iRacing.com Welcome screen:
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Will my career stats be saved if I suspend my account for a while and then rejoin iRacing.com?
Viewed 9933 times since Tue, Mar 11, 2008
What do I do if I get an Error 40100 when trying to purchase
Viewed 4559 times since Thu, Jan 6, 2011
Can iRacing dollars/credits be used for things other than iRacing?
Viewed 3788 times since Wed, Aug 20, 2008
Will my subscription Auto Renew when it expires?
Viewed 5139 times since Tue, Jun 10, 2008
Why is it telling me Purchased Required after I Purchased the Content
Viewed 2861 times since Tue, Mar 9, 2010
Allowing iRacing through Software Firewall
Viewed 10088 times since Fri, May 9, 2008
Why do I keep getting "Get Required Updates" for mixed class series?
Viewed 4014 times since Thu, Mar 7, 2013
What if I leave iRacing and then come back to the service? Will I have to buy the content again?
Viewed 3672 times since Mon, Mar 24, 2008
Can I use one credit card to sign up multiple family members?
Viewed 7893 times since Tue, Mar 11, 2008
What do I do if I think that someone has gained access to my password?
Viewed 3305 times since Tue, Mar 25, 2008