|Home » Categories » Member Website|
How do I add someone as a friend?
Article Number: 67 | Rating: 5/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 4:26 PM
To add a driver as a friend, follow the steps below.
1. Locate the "Driver Lookup” bar on the main navigation bar.
2. Type the name of the driver you want to add as a friend, and click the magnifying glass.
3. Place your mouse pointer over the helmet of the driver you want to add as a friend. A popup menu will appear.
4. On the popup menu choose "Send Friend Request”
5. Once that driver accepts your friend request, you will then be connected.
If you hover your mouse over Account and choose myRacers:
you can then see any Incoming Friend Requests and any Outgoing pending Friend Requests:
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
iRacing Race Participation Credit program -- multiclass series and series with short schedules
Viewed 5909 times since Sat, Feb 12, 2011
What does "System Not in Service" indicate?
Viewed 10588 times since Tue, Mar 11, 2008
How do I change my Display Name?
Viewed 9039 times since Thu, Aug 14, 2008
Why do I keep getting "Get Required Updates" for mixed class series?
Viewed 3795 times since Thu, Mar 7, 2013
How can I renew my membership early?
Viewed 3965 times since Tue, Sep 9, 2008
What does MPR mean on the Series Banner Link?
Viewed 6260 times since Sat, Jan 31, 2009
Can iRacing dollars/credits be used for things other than iRacing?
Viewed 3647 times since Wed, Aug 20, 2008
Error 403 - Access Denied on Windows 10
Viewed 2448 times since Fri, Aug 7, 2015
Why are the times off on all the racing schedules all of a sudden?
Viewed 3308 times since Wed, Apr 2, 2008
Viewed 12591 times since Wed, Feb 16, 2011