|Home » Categories » Multiple Categories|
How to resolve the SS-003 Error message
Article Number: 226 | Rating: 5/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 7:21 PM
Please check that the correct date, time, and time zone is set correctly?
Try this please.
1. Open Control Panel (small icons view), and click on the Date and Time option.
2. Click on the Internet tab from top.
3. Click on the Change settings button.
4. Click Yes if prompted by UAC.
5. Check the box next to Synchronize with an Internet time server.
6. Select the server from the drop down list and click Update now button.
7. Click Ok to finish.
Then log out and back into iRacing.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
How to get a Crash Report to submit to iRacing
Viewed 8504 times since Fri, Nov 7, 2008
Graphics performance can affect your performance on-track
Viewed 7554 times since Sat, Feb 12, 2011
Failed to verify signature on program executable
Viewed 15106 times since Sat, May 8, 2010
How to fix Loading Error 61
Viewed 8400 times since Thu, Mar 25, 2010
Can not connect to Server error message
Viewed 3838 times since Thu, Nov 5, 2015
Error 403 - Access Denied on Windows 10
Viewed 2434 times since Fri, Aug 7, 2015
Why do I keep getting "Get Required Updates" for mixed class series?
Viewed 3785 times since Thu, Mar 7, 2013
Signature of this program is corrupt or invalid
Viewed 2998 times since Tue, Aug 23, 2016
Steering Wheel Configuration & Calibration
Viewed 20168 times since Fri, Oct 28, 2011
Unable to Update
Viewed 19689 times since Wed, Apr 11, 2012