|Home » Categories » Multiple Categories|
How to resolve the SS-003 Error message
Article Number: 226 | Rating: 5/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 7:21 PM
Please check that the correct date, time, and time zone is set correctly?
Try this please.
1. Open Control Panel (small icons view), and click on the Date and Time option.
2. Click on the Internet tab from top.
3. Click on the Change settings button.
4. Click Yes if prompted by UAC.
5. Check the box next to Synchronize with an Internet time server.
6. Select the server from the drop down list and click Update now button.
7. Click Ok to finish.
Then log out and back into iRacing.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
What do I do if I think that someone has gained access to my password?
Viewed 3302 times since Tue, Mar 25, 2008
FPS/Network Display Box ("F" key in-game)
Viewed 30216 times since Sat, Feb 19, 2011
Allowing iRacing through Software Firewall
Viewed 10086 times since Fri, May 9, 2008
How to fix Loading Error 72
Viewed 4334 times since Thu, Nov 1, 2012
Failed to verify signature on program executable
Viewed 15625 times since Sat, May 8, 2010
How to fix the Loading Error 66
Viewed 5524 times since Tue, Oct 27, 2009
How to Recalibrate my game controllers
Viewed 27715 times since Thu, Mar 25, 2010
How to get a Crash Report to submit to iRacing
Viewed 8754 times since Fri, Nov 7, 2008
How to fix the Loading Error 68
Viewed 4312 times since Thu, Jan 27, 2011
Graphics performance tip for increased FPS
Viewed 12995 times since Sat, Feb 12, 2011