|Home » Categories » Multiple Categories|
How to fix Loading Error 72
Article Number: 173 | Rating: 3/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 4:42 PM
LOADING ERROR 72
These are triggered if some of your content (specifically a track) are not up to date, did not update properly, or have become corrupt. You will need to remove and reinstall the pieces that are in error.
Steps to Fix:
1. Go to your installation folder (generally C:\Program Files\iRacing, or C:\Program Files (x86)\iRacing, on 64-bit Windows).
2. Go to the "tracks" directory.
3. Delete the "tracks.dat" and "version.txt" files.
4. Delete the directory for the track you were trying to use.
5. Refresh the web site and it will tell you that you have updates available.
6. Install the (now) missing track and the shared track data.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Undocumented ("Hidden") Feature: Active Yaw Axis Cockpit View ("DriverRotateHead")
Viewed 11538 times since Sat, Jul 2, 2011
How do I enter a race?
Viewed 1850 times since Thu, Apr 21, 2016
Why do I keep getting "Get Required Updates" for mixed class series?
Viewed 3786 times since Thu, Mar 7, 2013
How do I paint my car, helmet or suit?
Viewed 2390 times since Thu, Apr 21, 2016
Failed to verify signature on program executable
Viewed 15107 times since Sat, May 8, 2010
Host Your Own Tournament
Viewed 1530 times since Wed, Apr 3, 2013
What do I do if I think that someone has gained access to my password?
Viewed 3161 times since Tue, Mar 25, 2008
Use the Radio, Spectate, Spot for your Friends & Ghost Race!
Viewed 4666 times since Wed, Apr 3, 2013
Viewing championship points: How to tell which races count for the week
Viewed 10239 times since Fri, Mar 11, 2011
How to Recalibrate my game controllers
Viewed 26928 times since Thu, Mar 25, 2010