|Home » Categories » Multiple Categories|
Article Number: 158 | Rating: 4/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 5:18 PM
- The Racing Line driver aid shows a colorized racing line around the track that is colored red for braking zones, through to green for acceleration zones.
- Brake Assistance prevents you from locking up your brakes.
- Throttle Assistance prevents you from spinning your wheels.
- Driver aids can be enabled or disabled for an online hosted session by the session owner.
- iRacing Rookie series allow driver aids, but series of Class D and above do not allow any driver aids.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
How do I enter a race?
Viewed 1850 times since Thu, Apr 21, 2016
How to fix Loading Error 22
Viewed 8684 times since Thu, Mar 25, 2010
Session Admin Chat Commands
Viewed 28289 times since Thu, Jan 19, 2012
How to set up a 3 screen display using an ATI graphics card
Viewed 10738 times since Fri, Jun 10, 2011
Clear Split/Deltas from the Sim.
Viewed 2552 times since Tue, Oct 11, 2011
Graphics performance tip for increased FPS
Viewed 12530 times since Sat, Feb 12, 2011
Why do I keep getting "Get Required Updates" for mixed class series?
Viewed 3786 times since Thu, Mar 7, 2013
How to set up a 3 screen display using nVidia GTX graphic cards
Viewed 30539 times since Thu, Jan 26, 2012
Sim Hot-Key Combinations
Viewed 17675 times since Thu, May 8, 2008
Viewing championship points: How to tell which races count for the week
Viewed 10239 times since Fri, Mar 11, 2011